Thursday, 5 May 2011

Where did the time go?

Wow things have been so busy! Lots of D&D being played, and somehow I’m getting roped into running a lot of it. We are also going to Mexico in three days!! I’m so excited! Judging from the glow of my pasty white legs in the picture of the fairy costume I really need to get some sun and Mexico is just the pace to do it! But tonight I finally found some time to get some work done on at least the first shirt for Myth Games.

Sunday I rearranged my basement / sewing area to swap the spare bed and the antique table I have. It really needs some massive refinishing and repair work. Unfortunately it will be some time before I have the money to do get it done; and likely even longer before I have a dining room to put it in. In the mean time, covered with my sewing board, it will serve well as a work table. It’s also much easier on my back than trying to hunch over the bed, and I can get all the way around it. Here are a few pictures of my rearranged work space:


My collection hanging from the ceiling:

And of course, my company:

Tonight, in 90 minutes of work I was able to get all the pieces cut out for the first shirt. Cory will be my test subject, so this is in his size. This one is the pieces pinned on the back material with my tools:

These are all the pieces cut out with the pattern markings:


No sewing yet, that will be next. Probably not until after we get back from Mexico next Tuesday, but if I do get anything done before we leave, I will be posting pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment